Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Must be in vault/store options for buying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Super Colour Bomb shouldn't be lost when you lose 1 Level this is very unfair
@christinewupp Thanka for the notice of this kind of ldea,l this idea will recognize by KING
I quite like this idea. I'm surprised King haven't brought in the option to pay for the super colour bomb. It won't be cheap to buy of course as it's so powerful, but I'm sure some players would happily pay for it. It would surely be a good source of income.