Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
About two weeks ago when logging onto candy crush through Facebook it keeps wanting me to agree to terms. I have to do this every time I want to play the game using Facebook. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, I have done that twice before. No reply yet.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: