Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi a pop up came up on my candy crush like a survey I tried fill it out but accidentally clicked out of it how can I get this up again I'd like to fill it out thankyou Lollypop123 π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thankyou Very much kiara π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: