Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just created an account through King.com. I want to play Candy Crush without Facebook.
How do I do that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I created a King account. Now, how do I play Candy Crush Saga on my MacBook Pro?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
By connecting the game or by creating a King account, your progress will always be safely backed up to our servers and will allow you to play across multiple devices.
Learn how to create a King account or connect to Facebook here.