Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I add candy crush saga gift cards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tags candy crush moderators @kiara_wael , @PummyRaj @bearwithme
I have a more difficult issue to solve. It seems to have two email address and two passwords. Could you please help me resolve this matter? I would like to keep the email address and password to the Candy crush saga that I am up to over 4400 levels, then I would like to delete the second account. thank you in advance for any help you may give me.
Hi welcome to soda community
Launch the Mobile game and login to your account.
Click on the Store button.
Click on the Purchase Gold bars button.
Select Prepaid Cards and enter your code and click redeem
You can find more information here
Thank you