Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing this game for years and this is the first time I have reached out to complain. It seems like the game doesn’t want you to have long win streaks! I was one a long run and had multiple boosters and as soon as the game started, before I ever made a move, it told me no more possible moves! How? I loss all my steaks and boosters! This is not the first time, it’s happened many times before but I let it go. This is not fair game play! Attached is screenshots of my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.