Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I attempt to collect my rewards for a fully completed Pin Set (all 15 sets are complete). I received a "connection lost", try again later. I confirmed that I am online, my account is logged into and connected to my FB acct., and I have over 146 GB of available storage. Can you please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
me to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.