I have been playing candy crush saga and am now in second round of knockouts. I am quick and have been in first place for all past 5 qualifiers and knock out rounds. Today there is a player who achieved 1.2 million points in the first 5 hours and 45 minutes of play. Doubling my score as I was in second with 600,000. That's 220,000 points per hour since I started at 6 am when contest started, now 11:45am. That's more than 3500 points per minute. I started experimenting on how this was possible since I have a lot of time, effort, and money invested in this game and contest. What I discovered is that I was able to download candy crush from the Microsoft store. Load on my PC. Login to the same candy crush account as my iphone. It started me back at level one for the first play, then jumped to level 14 on my second. I have now played 10 rounds on my PC while being logged into my iphone also playing level 1463. The PC rounds are super basic since it brought me back but the crazy thing is I am able to add points from both devices while playing at the same time on different levels. Is this ALLOWED? Is this legal as part of the terms of the candy crush game? What is keeping a player from having someone on the PC all day playing these lower easy levels and someone playing on the iphone at the same time - while both are adding points to the total. This is the only way I can figure out anyone can achieve 3500 points per minute consistently for 6 hours straight. It also sucks because I am not a cheater and have really been focused on working hard on this game. I would like some feedback. I have screenshots and video from both devices showing I am logged into same email address account, on different levels, and points from both devices going into my total points for my contest game 2nd round final knockouts. Thoughts, suggestions???