Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my candy pins when I updated my game. I can’t even find the pins button below
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened to me too. Ive logged an issue with King but its been a fee days now and no feedback.
Hello my Candy Pins are gone after i reinstalled the game. I have login with Kings account. I was closed to complete all pins. Pls restore my Candy Pins and all my booster also gone. Its beem 24 hours i didnt get super bomb.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime please give your feedback here