Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have so many colourful candys , double Candys, fish candys and other so many candys but now I have nothing and also I can't use my gold bars in any time help me other wise I think your game and you are CHEATERS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Restart your phone I know you probably have but please don't give up. These games are our little escapism from the World
Hello @15670264246 It sounds like you have a connection problem if you cannot use your gold bars. Try to force close the app, check your internet connection and then reopen the app. When you press "play" the app will reload and if it finds a good internet connection it should then connect to the server and allow you to use your gold bars.
Boosters in your inventory should not disappear unless you uninstall the app. The boosters are saved on the app on the device and if you uninstall the app the boosters will disappear with the app and they are not stored at the server. Also if you load Candy Crush on a different device the inventory does not transfer. Each device we play on has its own separate inventory of boosters.