Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm in for an advert for Candy Crush in Nigeria, bringing back the fun of the game.. the never ending levels and it's sweet catchy words when you win! I hope I've brought a good suggestion on this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/ , and please edit your post. dont show your picture to public. Thank you