Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can you paid me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
NO . You can NOT earn any money from the Candy Crush app. Nobody can. It is not that kind of game!
so the app doesn’t pay
So tell me the candy am to download
I hope I’m going to earn money from this app
You can play the game by downloading the app. I hope you understood the above post: You can spend money this app if you wish but no money ever comes back out. It's a one way transaction: we pay and King earn.
let me start playing the game