Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a list of all stars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I love Candy crush saga. I have my days that I take a little longer to complete, but I don't give up , and play till I have no hearts of life.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For now, the Finals and how players will compete in it are being kept a secret in the Candy Kingdom in order to keep things fair and exciting for all players competing. Therefore we are unable to share more info at the moment, but we hope that you will continue to enjoy the All Stars hype and all the fun in store.
for more Info Here