Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is it supposed to cost you almost every level to progress. have played for many many years but lost interest in continuing. a very disappointed player who is thinking of quitting playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. I've been on this level for two weeks and I refuse to use any gold bars or boosters to pass it. You shouldn't have to. I'm about ready to quit this game as well.
I can't play anymore because that level is impossible without having to pay to advance. You're not supposed to have to play 200 times.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback Here