TBH, I font intent to comment. I am a loyal fan of candy crush. Lately, I find the game is full of long advertising plus game is ridiculously tough to play. I think I spend more hours watching advertising than playing. If you keep doing this, I am telling you regular players are losing interest and look for other more interesting game than candy crush. The whole objective is to keep player continue to play and love to play, not making it so difficult and ridiculous so that player need to watch your advertising to get bonus to continue to play. Furthermore, some of the advertising is damm scam. It lead to loading apps when you click the "x" button especially lazada or shopee. I am telling you now, if you keep doing and expecting players to keep seeing advertising, you going to lose alot players interest and subscription. I am one of them. Please go and play yourself and know what I mean. I am now going to losd other games a d give this up