Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Trying to get y'all to listen to what I'm saying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tnot how it happens it happens after I've excepted it then when I go to play it it's gone it also freezes up on me 2 times tonight alone I was winning keep saying contacting play store so I lost my game I wish these things could be fixed I've played this game 10 years and never had these problems untill about last year so idkn what's going on I'm in level 3000& something and it's the only game I play but it's been messing up a lot lately I wish that could be fixed I've tried some of the things uve said...just thought you should know ty for listening to mehat's
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that: