Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing this afternoon, I passed the level where I would win the train with festive booster and lives for 15 minutes and I didn't receive it. My box of chocolates is not counting my victories. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: