Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Season pass is stuck. That's an issue in itself, but after paying extra for the gold pass, it is cheating my from my reward. Not okay!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where do I submit that this isn't resolved and I'd either like the rewards I paid for AND earned or my money back?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Tank you for reporting ,In the meantime please check this page and give your feedback Here