Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just bought a new ipad and am having trouble syncing my game process from my iphone to my ipad. I'm logging into the same account but I have a feeling I might have an old account too. Can you please assist?
Diana
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The simplest way to sync your Candy Crush game between your iPhone and iPad is by connecting your game to Facebook or a King account. This way, your progress saves to the cloud, making it accessible on any device with the game installed.
First, ensure you have Candy Crush installed on both devices. Then, open the game and connect it to the same Facebook or King account on both your iPhone and iPad.
Please also check this page Here