Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I remove credit card accounts from Candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I add a new payment method to my account on my computer, where I play candy crush, how do I remove the old payment method?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Depend of your device to play game . To change your payment details in your Apple-ID, Google Play or Microsoft account, please contact Apple, Google or Microsoft.
If you play on Facebook, then check with Facebook Support on how to edit or remove your payment details. I also found this page on Facebook Support.