Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my latest weekly race disappeared before it was complete. Any ideas what happened? It was about 4 days from ending and I no longer see it anywhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks so much for answering. It actually came back on right after I answered this. Not sure what happened yesterday, because it wasn’t there. Thanks again
Hello there, here is what I did when this happened to me yesterday:
I uninstalled it on my phone (Android), and it has all come back and is working correctly. There must have been some upgrades that needed to be installed on my phone.
After I uninstalled the app, I waited about an hour and logged back off, then logged back on again.
Everything was back in place.
I know they don't recommend it, but it worked for me.