Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Thinking about quitting the game as I am more then a week on level 18031 which is impossible to take. Anybody tips before i quit?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been on this level over a week and I'm tired of playing. Luckily there are lots of other games so goodbye Candy Crush
Same here. Only solution is to give it up for a few months, and hope they adjust level to make it possible. But this may be the end for me:(
I did, but no answer. So for me it is goodbye apparently 😭
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback here, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.