Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi. I’ve never been able to sync between my iPhone and iPad. Same user name. 6000 levels difference. Until today. My iPad has gone back to level 2000 odd. This morning I was on 8567 (there or there about. help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hiya. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I’ve tried this and it takes me back to 2676. Which email address should I use for the support team?
Thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Try with the following on both devices:
-Make sure the app is up to date
-Log out from your King or Facebook account in the game
-Force close the game app
-Restart the device
-Open the game and log in back to your Facebook or King account
If this not works , Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here:
Hope this helps!