Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This stupid commercial keeps freezing the game and I cant make it stop unless I exit and lose my plays. I want a reset of my game and all the prizes I lost. King does not respond.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Red State Farm commercial freezes game just like Mountain Dew. Also Mountain Dew is not fixed, it still shows up periodically. PLEASE FIX BOTH. AT TIMES MOUNTAIN DEW MUSIC
ONLY PLAYS IN WHOLE GAME BACKGROUND. This stupid commercial keeps freezing the game and I cant make it stop unless I exit and lose my plays. I want a reset of my game and all the prizes I lost. King does not respond.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.