Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I received gold pass I paid for buy have not received it yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please contact Player Support for this. It's best to use settings in the app to contact them so they have your account details right there. Go to the Help Centre with the ? icon in Settings and then scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom. They will send you an automated email but this should be followed up within three days by a support agent.
why have I not received my gold pass? This is €6, not acceptable.
I love this game but this has happened to me the second time ,I paid to upgraded my golden pass but still didn't upgrade can you fix it for me