Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a gift card. And I have a king account
But it won't let me sign in. I can't use my gift card. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done all this multiple times and it tells me my email and password are wrong so I've changed it and it still won't work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info Here