Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I see the ads that help me pass the stages? Is this a problem only for me or for everyone? How can I solve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Opplever det samme ,ganske frustrerende,
Yes I have been having the same issue lately and when I try to do the sweet cinema to try to watch ads to gain boosters I keep getting the message that there are no ads available right now. Have I used this feature too much? Is there some kind of limit on the number of ads you can watch? Or are they trying to do away with ads?