Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past 4 days every time I try and play CC on any device - 3 in total - as soon as the daily treat pop up appears the game crashes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done this lots of times and it sort of works for a while, I lose all my boosters each time of course and I have no access to the events tab, it says its 'coming soon' - and then if the events tab comes back the next time I open the app as soon as CC launches the Daily Treat pop up appears and it crashes again. I can't play CC by reinstalling the game every time. I am on level 18,000+ so I know what I am doing and this is frustrating.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.