Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was charged 3 times for a purchase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The invoices for these show duplicate charge is “small offer charge”
small offer charge" usually refers to a merchant-applied surcharge (typically 1.5% to 4%) used to offset card processing fees. Merchants are permitted to add this fee in most states if they disclose it transparently upfront.
sooo these extra charges show coming from the Apple Store, a “small offer charge” that happens to be the same as the charge to purchase gold bars and other game aids
I had not experienced any of these “small offer charges” prior to May an I am deleting my candy crush app as it has turned into cash crush
I have had this same problem, did the steps for a refund, they were denied, I am going to delete this app
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that .For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here