Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 150. Now have 5???? This is not the first time you have done this. I did not clear cookies. I did not log out. But I come back into the game today and they are gone. You have wiped out other bonuses too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First link is no longer available. 2nd link is circular. YOUR updates wiped out the lives. YOUR app logged me out and upon logging back in the lives were gone. There is no support from this application. YOUR attitude is that, hey it is free to play so we do not care. Just keep sending us your money if you want play through.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I understand that losing your saved lives can be frustrating. Often, lives can be lost due to syncing issues or updates. Please try logging out and then back into your account to see if this restores your lives. Make sure your app is updated to the latest version for optimal performance.
Please check also this page about Lives Here and Here