Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I have to turn off sound and music almost every time I start the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You misread my question. I want the sound OFF, not ON. I turn it off in the music and sound effects. Next time I start playing, it's ON agin.
How do I update Candy Crush?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
It sounds like you're experiencing a persistent issue with Candy Crush where the sound and music settings reset to "off" every time you start the game. This can be a frustrating experience, but there are a few things you can try to resolve it: