I am writing to express my extreme frustration with the recurring problems I've been experiencing recently while playing Candy Crush Saga. These issues are negatively impacting my experience and making the game increasingly less enjoyable.
I've noticed several strange and annoying behavioral patterns:
- Sudden Game Freezes with "Server Not Working" Message: This issue occurs frequently and specifically when I make significant progress in a level. The game suddenly freezes, and a message appears stating that the server is not working, leading to the loss of my progress in that stage.
- Withholding Gold Prizes: On several occasions, after completing a stage and moving on to the next, I have not received the gold prize I'm due for the completed level.
- Gold Deducted Without Level Continuation: Sometimes, when I use gold (in-game currency) to continue a level, the game freezes immediately after the gold is used, and the gold value is deducted from my account without allowing me to continue playing. This results in a loss of gold with no benefit.
These recurring problems are causing me significant concern. The game I once loved has become a source of frustration, and I'm starting to wonder if these issues are designed to push me towards making more in-game purchases.
I kindly request that you investigate these problems urgently and provide solutions. I hope you can help restore the enjoyable gaming experience I'm used to.