When I seen the tournament had cash prizes i could hear my husband coice ringing in my ears "You play Candy Crush like it make you noney" lol I so wanted to win and rub it in his face lol.Im so happy for the finalist however I've been playing Candy Crush for years and very frequently, so much so that while in the tournament I ran into the end of the map. This happens to me often. (I probably should take a hiatus) If you guys are going to put players at levels 5k against players that are at 18k or close to the end of the board, we should have the opportunity to collect 3X the reward as well while playing re-playable levels maybe even more to have a fighting chance to keep up with the lower level players. See when you get to the end there's levels, but with limited moves. So limited moves but no better rewards for winning with the limited moves. People like me are essentially kicked out of the tournament prematurely for this reason. Just an idea for you guys! BTW I loved candy crush before the $$$;) hopefully you guys take some of what I said into consideration so that myself and .any others like me could have another opportunity to win big for enjoying Candy Crush!