Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who else finds this level outrageously difficult? I am seriously thinking of deleting my profile a n d uninstalling this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've uninstalled it. I've had it.
well ads might stop showing up based on some setting on your tablet if not only uninstall the app on the iPad and reinstall it during the startup make sure to chose all app tracking add
My tablet doesn't give me ad options. My phone does but it's too small
hehehe don’t try that mane these level just seem difficult because you don’t have a gold bar to help you make some blast
try playing with an active internet watch few ads and you can get passed it easy