Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I use my Candy Crush Saga to make money real cash?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As I told the previous person who asked this: the answer to your question in this thread. Read the answers that were previously given!
How can I make money on candy crush saga
The answer is in this thread, if you care to scroll down a little bit and actually read the answers that were given by King representatives.
Is it legit?
How to make earn money for candy crush game
I enjoy playing Candy Crash and I want to make Money by playing the Game
I enjoy playing Candy Crash and I want to make Money by playing the Game.
How can I use my candy crush saga to make real
money
i want to be in the good player
knowing more about candy crush
mor of it
Hello @mohomed and @matotina and Welcome to this King Community!
how to make reall money game
How can I make money to this game
Hello @Oladehinde21 and @Ritacash,
There is NO way to earn cash by playing Candy Crush Saga. For more information, please view the following post ⤵️
How can I make real money playing candy crush
Yes
I want to play candy crush
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, and I totally hear you. We’ve noticed a growing number of players asking if Candy Crush pays real money, and we agree, it’s frustrating when misinformation like this keeps spreading 😔
If you come across any specific links, pages or videos (especially from TikTok, Facebook or YouTube) where people are claiming that Candy Crush offers real cash rewards, please feel free to share them with us here 🙏 It really helps us investigate where this is coming from so we can look into it with the team and hopefully stop this confusion at the source.
We’ll also pass the suggestion along about adding something in-game to make it clearer to new players, no promises but definitely worth exploring.
Thanks again for helping us keep the community informed 🤗