@QueenB Please feel free to pm me about my question why apparently no player from my All Stars leaderboard made it to the live finals. Here the leaderboard again:
I appreciate that my score was nowhere near as good as any of the finalists but we were left in the belief that with there being ten finals leaderboards that one player from each leaderboard would be picked by King as the "in-game winner". I was never contacted by King and apparently those two players ahead of me were not eligible. I am sorry for the belated question, as I was falsely assuming that mommy520 was one of the finalists until this week.
This is all I can find in the Terms and Conditions about the definition of "in-game winner":
5.5.
Win Conditions:
Subject to King’s sole and absolute discretion, the final score on the Tournament Leaderboard at the close of each Stage will determine which Participants shall pass to the next Stage of the Tournament. King reserves the right, acting reasonably and subject to section 6.9 below, to select Participants from Stage 6 to be an In-Game Winner (as defined below), in each case for reasons such as but not limited to if Participants are unavailable to participate in the Tournament and/or the Live Final, more Participants are needed to take part in the Live Final (for example, if we disqualify Participants due to breaches of these All Stars Rules), or a Participant does not meet the criteria as outlined in sections 3.2.1 or 6.3.
The paragraph states "as defined below" but I cannot find a definition. I am very disappointed I found myself playing in a dud leaderboard. It makes me feel I wasted my time and effort participating, even though of course the winners we all deserved winners better than myself. I just need an explanation.