Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The two times I bought gold, the helps with ads disapeared. How long the system blocks the ads with helps? They are waiting I get desesperate, and buy again???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From what other people have said @PakoJones you have to wait from a minimum of three months to a year or more for your adverts to come back. Whilst you are waiting you can't open your game at all though.
They are waiting I get desesperate, and buy again???
Yes that is exactly what they are doing.