Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For Some weeks I stuck in level.
I din't get any advertasing for more lives.
It make the pleasure for playing candy not good.
Please can you give me an answer.
Carol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Parel_2000 .
This is my advice:
Hello kiara,
I am on level 17959
In the years I play candy I had always advertasing with some extra boosters.
Now I must play without en then you stuck.
GGreetings Carol
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play . please also check this page for tips Here