Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have hundreds of friends on my Candy Crush game, why is it so hard to get lives when requesting?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This last post is spam from a hacker @kiara_wael
No one knows @coradawn other than King and they aren't likely to tell us anything.
Yesterday I didn't receive any life requests at all and I think this is indicative of a problem. I used to receive twenty or more life requests a day and sometimes multiple life requests from the same people.
Over time the life requests I have received has reduced slowly to where I am now and that used to be three life requests a day.
What this means for you is that just because you are sending hundreds of life requests it doesn't mean any of them are being received.
What I don't know is if this is a bug or if it is intentional.