Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game froze when I tried to use a flying saucer. Lost all my progress over 100 bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not Duck Daigle . I am Miranda Romero and I want my account to be separate from his .
I want to play with my Facebook account and bring me back to the level I was on . Level 3338.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: