Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
farm hero oyunumun eski seviyelerine nasıl ulaşırım
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My phone and Facebook account have changed. How can I recover my old level? I’ve been playing for a very long time
My phone and Facebook account have changed. How can I recover my old level? I’ve been playing for a very long time.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day