Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My booster wheel has disappeared, how do I get it back. I have cleared cache and restarted and it is still not there
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check the map screen of your game @KKKatygg
The Booster Wheel is now a widget on your map screen instead of a feature in your Events
You can see what I mean in the screenshot of my game below
The Booster Wheel is on the bottom of the right hand side column of widgets