Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get past this level even with boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for posting this! I was thinking some of these Midsummer Meltdown levels were impossible to pass and that there is no lucky board for these. Now isn't it a coincidence that you passed so soon after posting here. I often wonder about that, so thank you for letting us know. Good luck with your game now.
I had played level 3950 many times beyond the point where I could get 255 extra moves for 10 gold bars when finally I got lucky and it gave it to me. But the screen was "Rescue Nutcracker" and didn't look anything like other helps for 3950. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Did you check this video. hope give some Tips Here