Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I watch the Amazon advertisement for a booster or extra moves rhe screen freezes and I need to restart my device so I lose that life and my progress and anything gold bars used in that round.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.