Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why dose my episode always start with me on fifth?! Also how did I lose all rewards and levels I was over 4595 and now just 1400
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please select your game area HERE first then you click on Support Area and finally you ask a question / problem about your game then you are waiting for their answer and help you faster and better as well. Thanks! 🤗
You can also finding more common issues HERE and FAQ:s in Help Center HERE! 😉
Have a nice and sweet day! 😊
what do I need to do further
Tagging Candy Crush Saga Moderator : @kiara_wael @MountainMom @PummyRaj @bearwithme