Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi team
I've lost my old phone. I've dowloaded a new app in a new phone
I saved my progress in facebooj but when I try to upload everything an error appear.
did I lost everything? I was more than 2000 passes. I've plaied for years
please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our player support team here: Contact us
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: