Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use to receive lots of lives from friends. Now I only receive a few at a time. I still send lives and request lives. What has changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve done all those things and no change. This has been like this for quite some time. I’ve been trying to figure this out
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting and Sorry to hear about this . in the meantime Let's try a few things to fix that: