Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why doesn't the game have the Daily Spin anymore, to win things like the hammer? Nothing I did, it just disappeared. I am up to to 4000+ level and I need to earn things like the hammer and the switch, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check your map screen @GabrielEl
For some the Booster Wheel no longer appears in Events, but instead appears as a widget on the Map
Why doesn't the Candy Crush have the Daily Spin any more?? To win things like the hammer and the switch? Nothing I DID, it just disappeared. I am up to level 4000+ and I need to have things like the Hammer and switch to win and have more fun!