Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not seeing the "movie boosters", or pre game boosters and extra moves at the end of the game? Same on Farm Heroes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good luck @gibbsang
Please note that when I say not playing I mean not opening your app at all.
Three months is the shortest time that someone on here said they waited until they got there adverts back. The majority of people either have to wait a year or more or they never get them back.
Please let us know if you do get your adverts back after three months.
I used real money when I lost the adverts. I'll try not to play for 3 months.
The normal answer to your question @gibbsang is that advert features should never be considered a permanent part of your game and you should expect them to disappear at sometime.
Thing is you are the fourth or fifth player recently to complain about their adverts being missing, so that would indicate something deliberate by King.
Whatever the reason for the loss of your adverts there is nothing that you can do to get them back. All you can do is wait and hope that their removal is temporary.
If you have used real money recently though then is why you have lost your adverts and you will definitely not get them back unless you stop playing for at least three months.