Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the dragon clearly dropped but it said I failed the level?? Help pls!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for your reply! I think you’re right unfortunately :( Luckily I passed the level on my next go but still super annoying!!
This is looking less like a bug and more a deliberate action by King @gretzkyo1 I say this because this problem has been reported numerous times already giving King plenty of time to fix it. The fact that they haven't after three years means they aren't going to fix it.
All you can do is replay the level
Here is an example from 2023 to show you what I mean.